Cape Town – 15 & 16 July 2015
Given the current trends and developments within the ICT industry in Africa, a number of issues will be focused on at this year’s ICT AFRICA.
Enterprise will be looking at the most effective solutions in delivering IT projects and services that will enable business growth and innovation, while successfully leveraging existing resources and investments.
The conference will provide an exclusive opportunity to discover effective enterprise solutions, as well as sharing experiences with various industry sector peers from industries including finance, telecoms and IT, Government, transport, manufacturing, retail and healthcare to name a few.
The format of the ITC AFRICA is based on interaction and over 2 days, the audience will hear from industry leaders as well as have the opportunity to engage in open floor discussion and gain valuable insight from these leaders.
The conference will also provide a unique and exclusive business-to-business platform for IT executives and industry leaders to network and engage.
The focus areas include:
- Security awareness
- Anti cybercrime strategy
- POPI & Data Protection
- Protecting ICT intellectual property – patents, licensing, trademarks
Social Media & the CIO
- Enterprise Social Media Strategy
- Mobile Strategies – Is it aligned with business objectives?
- Enterprise Mobility Risks – How to minimise the risk
- Data Analytics – How do get value out
- Big Data Infrastructure – Can we manage the data
Cape Town Speakers Include
- Francis Cronje – POPI Specialist
- Peter Du Plooy – CIO Engen
- Anna Collard – Founder Popcorn Training
- Barry Devlin – 9 Sight
- Jeff Kahn –Surelife Trainer & MC
- Sharon Knowles – Da Vinci Forensics
- Athar Naser – Director Primedia
- Tim Bishop / Werner Puchert – Director Deloitte
- Eìrik van der Vyver – Patent Attorney at Von Seidels
Lagoon Beach Hotel in Cape Town
Please Click Here for More