THE CIO CHALLENGE JOHANNESBURG
10 & 11 November 2016
The CIO Challenge Johannesburg takes place on the 10 & 11 November which is aimed at
CIOs, COOs, IT Heads, IT Directors & IT Managers of corporate companies, government departments & medium to large enterprises in South Africa.
Given the current trends and developments within the ICT industry in South Africa,
a number of issues will be focused on at this year’s CIO Challenge Event.
Enterprise will be looking at the most effective solutions in delivering IT projects and services that will
enable business growth and innovation, while successfully leveraging existing resources and investments.
The conference will also provide an exclusive opportunity for attendees to discover effective enterprise solutions, meet with seasoned CIO’s,
partake in open floor discussions as well as share experiences
with various industry sector peers from the Public and Private Sectors
including Finance, ICT, Government,
Transport, Manufacturing, Retail and Healthcare to mention but a few.
The format of the CIO Challenge JHB event is
based on interaction and learning over the 2 days,
where the audience will hear from industry leaders as well as have the opportunity to engage in open floor discussion
and gain valuable insight from these leaders.
The conference will also provide a unique and exclusive business-to-business platform for IT executives
and industry leaders to network and engage.
SPEAKERS AND TOPICS
• Craig Rosewarne – MD Wolfpack Information Risk (Cybercrime & Data Breach Strategies for Enterprise & Government)
• Tshepo Mokoena – Chairman MADA (Addressing the ICT Skills shortage and Initiatives for future success)
• Jeff Kahn – Director Surelife (MC & Creating a Winning IT Team)
• Abdul Baba – Independent (Mobility & Internet of Things)
• Louise Van der Bank – CIO: Business Executive and/or Information Technology expert?
• J Michael Judin – Partner Judin Combrinck INC (Demystifying King IV )
• Liesbeth Botha – What is “Digital” and what does it mean for business?
• Ritasha Jethva – Information Officer (Information Privacy & PAIA) | Nedbank Limited – (Implementing a Privacy (P0PI) Strategy for Nedbank)
• Cuan Kloppers – CIO Samancorcr – (Current ICT Challenges facing the Mining Sector”)
• Ryan McGee – Check Point Software Technologies, Ltd
• Simon Carpenter – IOT & Digital Transformation
• David Tayor – Blockchain & Privacy
• Giulio Magni – Are you prepared for a Cyber Attack
• Johnny Teixeira – Big Data & Analytics
The venue was The Black Eagle Hotel & Conference Centre