I have a rich multi-disciplinary international management experience across a number of industry sectors, ranging from software development, general management to business development and sales. My depth of experience is further enriched with a sound academic background in management, technology, e-commerce, change management, business development and sales.
Corporate Business Process and Portfolio Management
Company Name: AfriSam
Dates Employed: Sep 2011 – Present
Employment Duration: 5 yrs 11 mos
- Define, plan and manage the IS and Business Unit portfolios in alignment with the enterprise architecture and business objectives
- Ensure that the management of the business portfolios and the technical roadmap to achieve an optimal implementation in terms of the set objectives
- Provide an IS / IT governance framework to manage IT Risk, compliance and audits
- Facilitate and coordinate IS transformation and performance readiness within AfriSam
- Ensure effective and efficient Service Level Management
- Co-ordinate the compilation of the IS budget and the management of cost controls for IS expenditure
- Implementation of the AfriSam people management policies and procedures
- Lead the BPM competency centre, enabling staff to perform against methodology and strategic objectives, SLA’s, maturity and milestones set for the BPM.