THE CIO CHALLENGE
JHB – 14 & 15 Nov 2017
The conference will also provide an exclusive opportunity for attendees to discover effective enterprise solutions, meet with seasoned
Information Officers, partake in open floor discussions as well as
share experiences with various industry sector peers from the Public and Private Sectors including Finance, ICT, Government, Transport,
Manufacturing, Retail and Healthcare to mention but a few.
The format of the CIO Challenge JHB event is based on
interaction and learning over the one day where the audience will hear from industry leaders as well as have the opportunity to engage in open floor discussions and gain valuable insight from these
The conference will also provide a unique and exclusive business-to-business platform for IT executives
and industry leaders to network and engage.
Key discussions include Cybercrime, Data Breach, POPI implementation, IOT & AI, Managing Multi Cloud Deployments,
DPO & GDPR, Digital Disruption, Securing IOT, Data Management & Data Security, Enterprise Mobility.
SPEAKERS AND TOPICS
• Harry Pretorius – Global AI & IoT Inventor& Director – (Key challenges facing CIO’s as to IOT & AI)
• Candice Sutherland – Cyberime & Data Breach Specialist – Hollard Insurance – iTOO Special Risks
– (Cybercrime & Data Breach preventative strategy and current incidents facing SA)
• Mra Nyo & – Group Compliance Officer – Standard Bank- (Current POPI Compliance Strategy for Standard Bank)
• Abdul Baba – Group IT Director TBWA – (Digital Disruption challenges for CIO’s)
• Lucy Montague & Louise Van Der Bank – CISO & CIO Afrisam – (Social Collaboration in the Corporate World – A mind shift)
• Amenda Makhetha – DPO, GDPR & POPI are you ready?
• Cuan Kloppers
• Kevin McKerr – IBM SA
• Russell Opland – PWC- Data Privacy Expert
• Craig Jones – Curve Bank – CTO
• Anthony Butler – IBM
DAY 1 POPI, Cloud & Cybersecurity Act, IOT, AI, The CIO Scrum – E3IT
DAY 2 Digital Disruption, Mobility, Digital Transformation, GDPR & Social Collaboration
Black Eagle Boutique Hotel & Conference Centre
Please Click Here for More