CIOs, IT Heads, IT Directors & IT Managers, Information Officers,
Head of Compliance of corporate companies,
government departments & medium to large enterprises in SA.
ABOUT THE SEMINAR:
We will be covering POPI Implementation Strategy,
King IV, Data Privacy
& Data Protection
You may have thought about or implemented a POPI compliance strategy –
Now comes an opportunity to perfect it!
Listen to the finest minds on the subject give us the benefit of their experience as we
all reach for the best POPI Strategy possible.
The seminar will also provide an exclusive opportunity for attendees to discover effective enterprise solutions, meet with seasoned
Information Officers, partake in open floor discussions as well as
share experiences with various industry sector peers from the Public and Private Sectors including Finance, ICT, Government, Transport, Manufacturing, Retail and Healthcare to mention but a few.
The format of the POPI Challenge Cape Town event is based on
interaction and learning over the one day where the audience will hear from industry leaders as well as have the opportunity to engage in open floor discussions and gain valuable insight from these
The conference will also provide a unique and exclusive business-to-business platform for IT executives
and industry leaders to network and engage.
We will be covering key topics including:-
- The Corporate Governance of Information & Technology – (Covering the principles of Corporate and Operational Governance) – Carolynn Chalmers
- Current IT Governance Standards including King III, Cobit 5, ISO 38500
- Executive responsibilities with respect to IT Governance
- The changes proposed by the King IV report
- Evidencing governance practices
- Data protection and data privacy strategies – Hein Mulder – Shoprite Checkers
- POPI Strategy for Implementation presented by Christoff Pienaar – Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyer
- The 4’Ps of POPI and why CIO’s won’t achieve compliance – Caroline Mouton – POPI Compliance
- POPI 360 Degree Solution Presentation – Etienne Herbst – MD Red Edge Solutions
- HP Enterprise presents on their Data Protection Solutions
Comments from Previous IT Events