We invite you to attend our 5th CIO Challenge Johannesburg taking place on the 20th of September 2018
at the Black Eagle Hotel Ruimsig Roodepoort.
The conference will also provide an exclusive opportunity for attendees to discover effective enterprise solutions, meet with seasoned
Information Officers, partake in open floor discussions as well as
share experiences with various industry sector peers from the Public and Private Sectors including Finance, ICT, Government, Transport,
Manufacturing, Retail and Healthcare to mention but a few.
The format of the CIO Challenge CT event is based on
interaction and learning over the one day where the audience will hear from industry leaders as well as have the opportunity to engage in open floor discussions and gain valuable insight from these
The conference will also provide a unique and exclusive business-to-business platform for IT executives
and industry leaders to network and engage.
This year we will be discussing key challenges facing CIO’s, IT Managers & Compliance Officers being GDPR Compliance, IOT, AI,
IR4.0, Data Breach, Cybercrime, Cloud, Digital Disruption, Digital Transformation and more…
SPEAKERS AND TOPICS
• Cuan Kloppers – CIO Unlimited ( Previous CIO Samancor Chrome ) BI Back To Basics
• Kobus Pienaar – CIO Vedanta Resources- Current IOT –IR4.0 implementation case study
• Gordon Govender – Head Digital Strategy ABSA- Digital Strategy and launch of new product
• Johan Eloff – Magna Group – GDPR Compliance & GDPR Software Compliance Tool presentation
• Candice Sutherland – Cybersecurity Specialist – ITOO – Hollard Insurance – Current Cybersecurity Threats to be aware of in 2018
• Deloitte Presentation (TBC)
• IOTNXT Presentation (TBC)
CIO CHAMPIONS GROUP
To get updated info and to make connections with other IT Leaders & CIO’s, please join our CIO Champions group on LinkedIn.
You are your own goldmine. Invest in your learning success today
Comments from Previous IT Events