The conference will also provide an exclusive opportunity for attendees to discover effective enterprise solutions, meet with seasoned
Information Officers, partake in open floor discussions as well as
share experiences with various industry sector peers from the Public and Private Sectors including Finance, ICT, Government, Transport,
Manufacturing, Retail and Healthcare to mention but a few.
The format of the CIO Challenge JHB event is based on
interaction and learning over the one day where the audience will hear from industry leaders as well as have the opportunity to engage in open floor discussions and gain valuable insight from these
The conference will also provide a unique and exclusive business-to-business platform for IT executives
and industry leaders to network and engage.
Key discussions include Cybercrime, Data Breach, POPI implementation, IOT & AI, Managing Multi Cloud Deployments,
DPO & GDPR, Digital Disruption, Securing IOT, Data Management & Data Security, Enterprise Mobility.
SPEAKERS AND TOPICS
• Harry Pretorius – Global AI & IoT Inventor& Director – (Key challenges facing CIO’s as to IOT & AI)
• Candice Sutherland – Cyberime & Data Breach Specialist – Hollard Insurance – iTOO Special Risks
– (Cybercrime & Data Breach preventative strategy and current incidents facing SA)
• Mra Nyo & Jan Bezuidenhout – Group Compliance Officers – Standard Bank- (Current POPI Compliance Strategy for Standard Bank)
• Abdul Baba – Group IT Director TBWA – (Digital Disruption challenges for CIO’s)
• Lucy Montague & Louise Van Der Bank – CISO & CIO Afrisam – (Social Collaboration in the Corporate World – A mind shift)
• Andre Vermeulen – Associate Director: Human Capital Technology & Digital Learning at Deloitte South Africa
– (Challenges facing CIO’s with Multi Cloud Deploments)
• Amenda Makhetha – Group Data Protection & Compliance Manager – Mixtelematics – (DPO, GDPR & POPI are you ready?)
• Pending 9 speakers to be confirmed
You are your own goldmine. Invest in your learning success today
Comments from Previous IT Events